The Verna Family has been developing commercial and residential properties throughout Connecticut for nearly four decades. Founded by Vincenzo Verna in 1967, his children Elizabeth, Gerald, and Marc are continuing in the family business of building quality homes and communities. The Verna’s diverse scope of building projects includes single-family homes, attached and detached residential communities, light industrial parks, retail plazas and professional office buildings.
• The Willows, Wallingford, CT – 65 Single Family Homes
• Olde Oak Village, Wallingford, CT – 80 Single Family Homes
• Whitney Crossing, Vernon, CT – 55 Single Family Homes
Like the Vernas, John Iannini has built his reputation on honesty and integrity. The goal has always been to be the best in the industry, and since 1970 he has consistently delivered housing and communities of exceptional quality, that exceeded the expectations of his customers with On-time delivery and honest customer service.
• Southbrook, Woodbury, CT – 21 Single Family Homes
• Canterbury, Hamden, CT – 36 Single Family Condos